Applications are to be filled in and submitted on the prescribed forms complete in all aspects with in fifteen days of the issue of forms. (Registration Fee is non-refundable)
- 1. Two passport size photographs
- 2. Birth Certificate from any of the following:
- a) The Chief Medical Officer of the district
- b) The Municipal Corporation
- c) Registrar Births and Death
- d) Head of the Institute last attended (Recognized/ Affiliated)
- 3. Registration/ Admission is open from Nursery to XII
- a) Admission to Classes I to X is given merit wise on the basis of written test, interview and the previous school result.
- b) Admission to XI & XII (Medical & Non-Medical) is only given to those students who score more than 60% in board exam. The requirement of commerce is 55%. Provisional Admission to Class XI is given on the basis of Pre-Board result.
- c) Age of admission to Nursery is 2 Â½ to 3 Â½ yrs, L.K.G 3 Â½ to 4 Â½ and U.K.G. 4 Â½ to 5 Â½ yrs on April of the concerned year. Admission to Nursery, L.K.G. & U.K.G. is through observation/ interview. Both the parents are required to be present at the time of interview.
- 1. Transfer Certificate is to be produced at the time of admission in case the pupil has attended any other school.
- 2. The School Management reserves the right to admit the students depending on the seats available. They can refuse it without giving any reason.
Admission to Hostel
Admission to hostel is open for classes Nursery to XII both girls and boys are limited. Special care is given to NRI students.
The Principal has the right to order withdrawal of any student from the school on :
- 1. Health grounds
- 2. Unauthorized prolonged absence from the school
- 3. Non Payment of school dues
- 4. Poor academic performance throughout the year
- 5. Disciplinary grounds
One month notice or one month fee in lieu there of is to be paid when a day-scholar is to be with drawn from the school.
A full term’s notices or three month’s fee in lieu there of is to be paid when a boarder is to be withdrawn. Transfer Certificate is issued only after obtaining no dues clearance slip and payment of a sum of Rs. 250.
Payment of School Fees
Day Scholars: Fee is to be paid in advance for three months on the due date printed on the fee booklet in the authorized branch of bank. Parents can also pay for the whole year together. If the fee is not paid in time, the name of the student will be struck off from the rolls.
Readmission will depend upon the availability of the seat a well as the discretion of the Principal.
When a chill is admitted to Kindergarten, Admission Charges are not taken, only Annual Charges, Tuition Fee and Security are taken. The Admission Charges are taken when the child comes to class I. In case the child drops out of the school before joining class I, his/ her security will not be refunded.
Fee for boarders has to be paid in lump sum in the beginning of the session only or in two installments in April and October. In case the fee is not paid by the end of the concerned month, a fine of Rs. 1000 per month will be charged. After 3 months the name of the defaulting child shall be struck off the school records and the boarder shall be sent home.
Leave of absence
Boarders are allowed to go home only on one weekend in the month. Parents shall not be allowed to visit their wards on week days. Parents can enter the hostel with permission.
Brother or sister Concession is given as follows:
Deserving students are given scholarships and concessions
- 1. Scholarships are given to the students who score more than 90% in CBSE and 95% in PSEB are given tuition fee concession fro the Std. XI.
- 2. Books are issued for the whole year to the deserving students from the School Book Bank.
Great emphasis is laid on regular and punctual attendance. Except in the case of illness no student can remain absent without the prior permission of the Principal. Half day leave is discouraged except in an emergency. Details of dates and holidays are circulated well in advance.
School fees are based on a rational structure that varies from middle to high school and the Plus 2 section. The fees are subject to revision from time to time and are directly proportionate to the existing cost of living.