At CTPS, we provide education with an aim to empower students to make decisions, to find creative solutions and plan effective strategies. The curriculum is framed in a way that keeps your child in touch with the ever-changing world trends, right from the childhood.
We constantly refurbish, reinvent and assess the classroom and teaching strategy to create the most appropriate education that your child deserves. The study programme for all learning levels is unique because it is a cross-fertilization of the finest teaching methodologies.
The Pre-Primary Level (Nursery and Kindergarten)
- Learning is made interesting, fun and activity oriented at this level
- Participation of the students is encouraged through activities such as drawing and colouring, calligraphy, group games, clay modelling, puzzles, flash cards and conversations.
- Poems and stories are dramatized using expressive actions
- Focus is on developing communication skills and on reinforcing an innate sense of discovery in everything that is taught
- Children learn to comprehend through a Smart Boards.
Nature walks and regular tours to the Game Parks develop a sense of openness towards the world
Primary Level (Class I to Class V)
- An extensive use of technology aids to supplement classroom teaching
- Project works in class calls for mass participation. An equal emphasis is laid on developing a strong sense of individuality
- Field trips and excursions make learning fun
Use of the newspaper articles, quizzes, crosswords and other learning tools enhance general awareness
Middle Level (Class VI to Class VIII)
- The emphasis is on attaining in-depth knowledge
- The curriculum is research oriented and based on teamwork like discussions, group project work etc.
- Personality development, value education are stressed upon at this stage
Students work in groups and make power point presentations on subject related topics.
Senior Secondary Level (Class IX to Class XII)
- Science and Commerce are among the main academic streams offered at CTPS.
- An equal stress is laid on preparing students for the prescribed CBSE syllabus and on preparing the students for the various competitive entrance examinations.
- Result oriented training is imparted by experienced professionals who target for total development and desired success.
- Extra coaching classes take place after school hours at the CTPS for Competitive Examinations (AICE), established on the campus.
Students have complete access to the various laboratories and library resources, specially designed for the study and research requirements of the senior level students