At CT Public School, we recognize the imperative of imparting an educational experience that is world-class in every respect and which prepares children for global citizenship. We are a school with an Indian mind, an Indian heart and an Indian soul; a school that celebrates the culture of excellence and is an embodiment of values. We believe that a curriculum of excellence with a global dimension is central to the education of children to face the challenges of the 21st century with confidence and strength of character.
The Schoolâ€™s vision is to provide a learning environment that encourages children to bring out the best in themselves and which supports their all-round development, through discovering the joy of learning, awakening and illuminating their intellect in multi-dimensional ways, and instilling abiding values in themselves.
CT Public School will continuously strive towards excellence in all aspects of education by adopting a holistic and dynamic curriculum and providing an emotionally safe and spiritually and morally invigorating environment to all types of learners, Irrespective of their social status or religious leaning.
- To make children be aware and appreciative of their history, culture and traditions, whilst being open to other cultures and alternative views of the world.
- To provide a local and global dimension in curriculum and pedagogy by offering a blend of nationally and internationally acclaimed, challenging educational programmes, which serve as the best preparation for further studies in the worldâ€™s finest universities.
- To foster global-mindedness through interactions with organizations, institutions and universities from around the world
- To encourage exchange programmes in learning, sports, culture, and service to the community and thus promote internationalism, peace and friendship.
- To build a community of competent and caring educators, with rich experience and multi-cultural perspectives, and reinvigorate them with new methods of teaching through continued professional development opportunities and faculty exchange programmes.
- To provide high-quality education that gives children the knowledge, skills and values as preparation to rise to the future challenges and to make the most of the opportunities ahead of them.
- To foster the development of the whole child and enrich learning in an exciting, inspiring, challenging and innovative environment.
- To inspire young minds to think creatively and laterally, solve problems and develop a lifelong enthusiasm for learning.
- To nurture the talent in each child so as to develop them as confident communicators in more than one language, and as learners who are principled, reflective and self-directed.
- To encourage all children to develop the qualities of self-discipline, positive self-image, resourcefulness, teamwork and leadership.
- To inculcate attributes of courage and capacity to articulate their beliefs and take appropriate actions.
- To provide learning opportunities which appeal to childrenâ€™s multiple intelligences and trigger in them a multiplicity of perspectives through an eclectic mix of activities, intellectual accomplishments, aesthetic appreciation and sporting success, and thus encourage them to participate fully in the richness of school life.
- To provide a safe and secure environment in which each child can enjoy learning and achieve excellence.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities, technologies and infrastructure to optimize teaching and learning outcomes.
- To provide opportunities for children to step beyond the confines of classroom learning and the immediate context and explore new places and undertake adventurous activities.
To continuously improve the paradigm of education offered by the school and set new standards of excellence, by implementing not only the best practices but also through establishing the next practices in education.